Thursday, 24 March 2011
WHAT HAVE I DONE TODAY?
I have watched a few tutorials on how to create the halftone effect that I want to emulate (inspired by Steven Harrington's screen prints). I've discussed my problems with a classmate, establishing what steps I should take next.
WAS I PRODUCTIVE?
Not as productive as I had hoped. Once I had established that I was going to test both ideas out, I had technical problems. I was successful in learning how to make the halftone effect work on Photoshop after having seen a tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZmONUBhwhA). However when it came to it, the tutorials teaching didn't work out too well so I found my own way of doing it. To add to this, the computer I was working on kept crashing (it just crashed again now!).
WHAT DIRECTION ARE YOU GOING IN?
Well, I'm not entirely certain about the outcome of the colour-related postcard collection. My feeling RIGHT NOW is that it is too weak, and that I'll be disappointed when I tell people at the show what mine is about. I don't know, maybe I'll feel like that with my alternative idea too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment