I know I said that I would confidently move on to the Finalisation stage, but I want to experiment a litttle more first. I've still got time so I should I guess.
I made samples of:-
- "Swearing"
- "Area Stereotypes"
- "What Is London To You?"
- "Sweat/Rain"
- "Rules, Underground"
- "London Etiquette" - "Sorry!!!" Said he who kicked her. "Sorry!!!" She said back. Typical"
- "I Hate It Here"
- "The Weather Isn't a Reflection of the People"
- "What A Mix"
- "Facebook - 'Like'"
WAS THE EXPERIMENTATION EFFECTIVE?
Yes, like yesterday it was very effective in guiding me visually towards the end goal.
I've found finding what aesthetic style my postcards should have quite a big question mark, so it's helped that I've looked at a lot of other people's work and experimented with my own.
WAS I PRODUCTIVE?
Yes, I didn't go quite as wild as yesterday but I've still worked harder towards finding what the final collection should be.
WHAT CAN I TAKE FROM WHAT I LEARNT?
Some of the ideas sprang from the most unfathomable places - from being on a train of thought that you can't quite recall. I sprang to the materials to make "The Weather Isn't a Reflection of the People" which is an example of a random idea. The same for "What A Mix" - I have no clue of it's background! What I'm saying in this is that I should act upon the idea as soon as I have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment