Monday, 7 March 2011

Time for some group feedback!

I recorded the conversation I had earlier with the group. 








 [INSERT VIDEO HERE]








DID YOU PREPARE QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE THE SESSION?


A few but some were answered without me asking them and others weren't asked or answered. 


DID YOU MAKE NOTES DURING?


Yes


WAS THE SESSION HELPFUL? IN WHAT WAY?


Yes, people offered ideas of what direction to go in and references to look in to. 
Ideas often bounce around in the session's environment which is good. 
People were impressed with the amount of research I had done. 




DID YOU PICK UP ADVICE FROM OTHERS' FEEDBACK TIME?


Yes, I wrote down quotes:-
Do little experiments
It's a balancing act, it's a little dance. 
The action plan can make you feel straight-jacketed.
You just need to be doing. 
Don't think of the end product - aim to know what idea you want to convey, then the THING will come out of the THINKING. 
Make it a wordless explanation.


DO YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHERE TO HEAD NOW?


Not really, I was just given more ideas to consider when making my postcard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment