WHAT HAVE I DONE TODAY?
Today (and yesterday and the day before) I've been working on Adobe Illustrator to try to create some finalised postcard designs. I've been trying to find ways of making cool texts on Illustrator but time is running out, so I used Font.com to download a load! Success!
Getting there, slowly but surely. Slowly but surely.
HOW HAVE YOU FOUND IT?
Personally I am pleased with them but tomorrow I will seek feedback from colleagues and a tutor to ensure I am on the right track. I need critical feedback now especially as the deadline is creeping up behind me!
ONLY TWO DAYS AND NIGHTS LEFT, H0W ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND THEM?
I plan to:
TOMORROW DAYTIME
- buy Red Bull!
- go into college, give the tutors my best pieces of work
- ask Geoff about printing appointment to print the postcards
TOMORROW NIGHTIME
- finish all postcards, put in right format, put on layout for printing.
- send Max 4 pictures for Show Reel.
WEDNESDAY
- do my final evaluation (60 mins)
- fill in crit sheet (20 mins)
- revise action plan (20 mins)
- find pitch presentation sheet (hmm...)
- print off blog (10 mins)
- place it all neatly and lovingly into portfolio along with 2 best pieces of work
- RELAX
No comments:
Post a Comment